Sunday, May 20, 2012

Yard sale find

I went yard sale hunting on Saturday.  I followed signs in my general area and found a few goodies - a couple of necklaces, leggings still in the package and a mirror.  When I came home, hubby asked me if I saw the sign for a huge yard sale by Home Depot.  Well, I had to check it out.  And I scored big!  This little beauty cost me $5!


It has been someone else's project apparently.  It has been sanded and the legs removed, so I added legs and a beautiful shade of paint (orange to be exact) and hopefully I'll have a picture tomorrow!  I still need a few more coats of paint to look smooth.  Anyway, I am thrilled!

Shelves are done!  Details like knobs, hole drilled for speaker wire and cabinet door need some attention.  But for the most part, it's done!  Only five months!
Pin It! Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz1zm6NAV00

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hurry up and show us the end project, would ya?