Saturday, May 12, 2012

Update.....on a missing blogger AND my family room

My creative sister is back blogging!  She was previously at Random Musings from my POV, but has moved.  You can check out her a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. cookies and her bits of wisdom at this site: http://bitsoflifeandcookiebites.blogspot.com/.  She is one smart cookie and one of two amazing sisters I have been lucky enough to have.  We have SUCH a fun time together. 

OK - we are almost there!  My job is next and I am ready.  Just need to let the caulk dry and come Monday, I'm priming.  Just in time for the outside work to be done.



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
Pin It! Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz1zm6NAV00

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just came from visiting your sis! Beautiful photo she has of you and your Mom. Wishing each of you a Happy Mother's Day.

Your room looks fantastic.

Unknown said...

I like, I like! that light box on top looks great!

Chatty Crone said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Love, sandie