Friday, August 19, 2011

My Yin and Yang



I have been eating veganish for 18 months now and I love the flavors and the challenge of eating more healthy.  I read the book "The China Study" and was impressed by the research and results of the author.  I also have had a great time trying new recipes that are minus animal products.  HOWEVER - I do love my diet Mtn. Dew.  There are no animal products in it - ha!  And although I don't eat meat or dairy products most of the time - for the main meal - I loosen up my diet habits when it comes to desserts.  So, my justification is that MOST of my food is "good for you" food.  That is where the "ish" comes in.  Someday I may give up soda pop, but we all need a little yang in our life.
                                                                        
Pin It! Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz1zm6NAV00

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You have to have something bad - for a little good!

Angela said...

everyone has to pick their poison!