Friday, April 20, 2012

My last kid's birthday party! Can I celebrate or no?

My baby just turned 16 about a month ago - and tonight I threw her a surprise party.  Of course the game system that I was planning on using for entertainment wouldn't work.  We finally got the flatscreen TV mounted last night and the Wii WOULD NOT WORK!  We even bought a new Just Dance - Summer Edition - just for this occasion.  That is how my life is.  Anyway, they had fun being together.  Oh, to be 16 again!


Pin It! Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz1zm6NAV00

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter. Everything looks very pretty and festive!

Chatty Crone said...

Happy birthday to your daughter! Sorry the WII didn't work. sandie